- Version 220.127.116.11
- Download 807
- File Size 1.9mb
- File Count 1
- Create Date January 7, 2021
- Last Updated April 12, 2021
Altair Astro Camera ASCOM Driver 18.104.22.168 STABLE RELEASE
Altair Astro Camera ASCOM Driver-22.214.171.124.msi.zip STABLE RELEASE
Please note: These drivers run best on Windows 10 64bit software or higher, and are contained in a .ZIP file.
- Adds control over front window dew heater power levels from 0-4 (for cameras which support this feature).
- Adds Control over HCG/LCG modes - now you can choose 'auto', 'low' or 'high' in the settings (previously it was always auto - like in SharpCap)
- Fixed Known minor bug with 26C camera with 60sec exposures.
- Fixed "brighter first frame" bug on some GPCAM models.
- Support "Ultra Low Noise Mode" for Altair cameras which support it, such as AA26CTEC and AA26MTEC. This driver will automatically switch on "Ultra Low Noise Mode" if the camera supports it, and is in it's highest bit depth mode (E.g. 12/14/16 bit RAW). Using Ultra Low Noise Mode can slow down USB transfer rates, therefore we recommend using the USB Speed slider.
- With USB Speed / Frame Rate slider control.